III. Eligibility Requirements
You agree that you will not under any circumstances:
- Cause harm to us, our customers or others;
- Be a resident of, or make your Submission from, a country or region against which the United States has issued export sanctions or other trade restrictions (e.g., Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Syria and Crimea);
- Be listed on the U.S. Department of the Treasury’s Specially Designated Nationals List;
- Be in violation of any national, state, or local law or regulation;
- Compromise our privacy or safety or the privacy or safety of our customers (including their customers) and our operation or the operation of our customers’ services;
- Store, share, compromise or destroy our or our customers’ data; or
- Be less than 14 years of age. If you are at least 14 years old, but are considered a minor in your place of residence, you must get your parent’s or legal guardian’s permission prior to participating in the program.
IV. Posting and Conduct Restrictions
By transmitting any Submission while using the Site, you agree, represent and warrant as follows:
- You are solely responsible for your account and the activity that occurs while signed in to or while using your account;
- You will not transmit content that is copyrighted or subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy, publicity, trade secret, etc., unless you are the owner of such rights or have the appropriate permission from their rightful owner to specifically submit such content to us; and
- You will not send unsolicited bulk communications, interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper functioning our or our customers’ websites and systems, and will not publish or link to malicious content intended to damage or disrupt another user’s browser or computer; and
- You will not take any action that we deem to impose or to potentially impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our or our customers’ servers or network infrastructure.
V. Access Limitation; Appropriate Action
VI. License Grant
By transmitting your submission to ResponsibleDisclosure.JPMorganChase.com, you perpetually allow us and our affiliates and subsidiaries the unconditional ability to use, modify, create derivative work from, distribute, disclose and store the information provided in your report or to have others do the same on our behalf, and these rights cannot be revoked. You represent that the report is original to you and that you own all right, title and interest in the submission.
VII. Intellectual Property
VIII. Disclaimer; Limitation of Damages; Release
OUR SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, SECURITY, ACCURACY AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WE MAKE NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION THAT ACCESS TO OR OPERATION OF THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE. YOU ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK OF LOSS RESULTING FROM YOUR DOWNLOADING AND/OR USE OF FILES, INFORMATION, CONTENT OR OTHER MATERIAL OBTAINED FROM THE SITE. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL WE, OUR AFFILIATES, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR ITS LICENSORS OR PARTNERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, THAT RESULT FROM (A) THE USE, DISCLOSURE, OR DISPLAY OF YOUR INFORMATION OR CONTENT; (B) YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE; (C) THE SITE GENERALLY OR THE SOFTWARE OR SYSTEMS THAT MAKE THE SITE AVAILABLE; OR (D) ANY OTHER INTERACTIONS WITH THE SITE OR ANY OTHER USER OF THE SITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, WHETHER OR NOT WE HAVE BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE, AND EVEN IF A REMEDY SET FORTH HEREIN IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
Any information you receive or collect about us or any of our customers through the JPMorgan Chase Responsible Disclosure Program (“Confidential Information”) must be kept confidential and only used in connection with the JPMorgan Chase Responsible Disclosure Program. You may not use, disclose or distribute any such Confidential Information, including, but not limited to, any information regarding your Submission and information you obtain when researching the sites of our customers, without our prior written consent.
XII. Applicable Laws; Venue
XIII. Suggestions and Feedback
We welcome your feedback and inquiries. If you have any comments or questions, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.